MSPS Athens, holding a leading position in the Integrated Marketing and Sales services sector, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and creative professional to work with its talented teams for top clients.
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE / PROJECT MANAGER
- a) Performance Marketing:
- Set-up, monitor and analyze the performance of mid-scale digital marketing campaigns in Google, social and other platforms
- Maximize performance through analytics
- Monitor KPIs & optimize campaigns along the way.
- Conduct weekly, monthly or ad-hoc reports and come up with actionable insights and next steps
- Experience with remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- b) Project Management:
- Plan, organize and execute digital projects in various digital platforms
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital communication matters
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (creative, developers, account management) for the projects’ development & operational execution
- Stay on top of digital & business trends & technologies, as an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation and identify potential uses for our business and end consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant (agency or client) experience in consumer products/e-commerce
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Strong understanding of digital development, digital media, measurement, analytics and content management
- Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to work under pressure
The company offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.
Candidates are kindly asked to forward their CV to: email@example.com (ref. code DPM)