MSPS Athens, holding a leading position in the Integrated Marketing and Sales services sector, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and creative professional to work with its talented teams for top clients.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Plan, setup, execute and optimize paid campaigns on Digital platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Linkedin, Google, etc.)
- Develop, schedule and upload social media content (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn) according to the monthly content plan for each client, in collaboration with the creative team.
- Apply audience insights and analytics data to maximize performance in paid social and google campaigns
- Monitor progress and propose actions for optimization
- Be up to date with the latest social media trends, apply international best practices and innovative tools and identify best practices and best strategies
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital communication matters
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (creative, developers, account management) for the projects’ development & operational execution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Proven work experience in digital account client handling
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and in project management for websites
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem, digital media, measurement, analytics and content management
- Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously; ability to work under pressure
The company offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.
- Candidates are kindly asked to forward their CV to: email@example.com (ref. code DMS)