MSPS Athens, holding a leading position in the integrated marketing and sales services sector, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Junior Account Executive for top Greek and global clients. He/she will report to the Account Director as a member of the Trade Support team.
- Lead the execution of the project end-to-end ensuring its implementation and delivery
- Coordination and supervision of all key processes of the project – sales teams’ training, work schedule, management, reporting, evaluation
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Communicating and collaborating closely with account director, sales’ teams, HR and Logistics departments to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Monitoring project progress, timelines and expenses & assistance in budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business field
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience in a relevant position
- Experience in handling retail accounts will be highly appreciated.
- Fluency both in English and in Greek (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High communication and project management skills
- Desire to learn, multitasking, ability to perform under pressure
The company offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.
Candidates are kindly asked to forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref. code AE 2021)